Reuse enterprise assets, reduce risk
Billions of transactions a day are processed on home-grown IBM® Customer Information Control System (CICS®) application and batch environments. With UniKix Mainframe Rehosting software
, Clerity delivers a complete, mission-critical IBM CICS application and batch environment alternative on cost-effective open systems including UNIX®, Linux® and Linux on IBM® System z®servers.
Robust IBM CICS Application Alternative Environment
UniKix Transaction Processing Environment (TPE) software
allows IBM CICS applications to be rehosted to open systems with no change to underlying business rules and little or no change to program source code. With UniKix TPE software and rehosting services from Clerity, existing IBM CICS application server investments in source code, datafiles, screen definitions, and personnel are protected.
Provides a native IBM CICS alternative environment on open systems including UNIX, Linux, and Linux on IBM System z servers
- Supports numerous standards and protocols, as well as remote monitoring and high-availability for fail over
- Offers authentication and resource-level security
- Includes remote monitoring
- Supports Web and Document API
Run Batch Workloads Natively on Open Systems
UniKix Batch Processing Environment (BPE) software
provides a complete environment for administering, executing, and managing batch workloads on UNIX, Linux, and Linux on IBM System z platforms. With comprehensive Job Control Language (JCL) translators, pre-built integration with common mainframe and 3rd party batch utilities, and native support for standard mainframe data file types, both MVS and VSE JCL job streams can be rapidly migrated to cost-effective open systems.
Provides a complete, native environment for administering, executing, managing, and developing batch workloads on scalable open systems
- Preserves core batch constructs such as Job Control Language (JCL), job steps, workload classes, priority classes, and conditioned execution
- Supports both IBM® z/OS® and IBM® z/VSE® environment JCL statements
- Uses a GUI-based job editor; configure databases, security definitions, accounting criteria, and job classes
to learn more about our rehosting solutions for IBM CICS application and batch workload environments.
Learn more - mainframe rehosting solutions